ARM build of scalapack

Greetings,

Can someone please build scalapack for arm?  I tried (took about 20
hours on my netwinder), but am still bitten by bug 222536 -- which is
not reproducible, except on my box where it always happens. :-(

Since I just built octave2.1 and rmpi, this is the last arm build
holding up a major transition of about 20 Beowulf packages.

Thanks,
-Adam

http://www.take6.com/albums/greatesthits.html