Re: mpich C++ translation (to the correct list)

On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 13:51 +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 04:40:31AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > FWIW, we're very close now to being able to get everything into testing.
> > The remaining blockers are:
> >
> > rmpi needs built on arm and hppa
> > scalapack needs built on arm, hppa, mipsel, and sparc
> > octave2.1 needs built on arm
> > octave-gpc needs built on alpha, ia64, and mips (but I've just found
> >   its non-free build-dep is RC buggy on alpha and ia64, so this will
> >   probably be dropped)
>
> fwiw I've removed octave-gpc a week ago already...

Excellent.

I filed an RC bug against scalapack such that it builds now on ARM, and
apparently, PPC (judging from the list above); I'm building the -10
package on ARM now (but it takes quite a while).  I can take care of
octave2.1 and rmpi on ARM also.

Parmetis (mine) is non-free, so someone must have hand-built it for
mips.  I'll ask for removal of the old mips binary.

Looks like we're about done!

Thanks,
-Adam

http://www.take6.com/albums/greatesthits.html