Re: Packages to remove for libpng

vorlon wrote:
This is better fixed by reuploading the packages currently blocked on
libpng, such that they get built with a libpng that doesn't require bumped
shlibs.

Oh ah. I somehow hadn't quite figured out that rebuilds against the new libpng would *downgrade* the
dependency, although it should have been obvious.  Thank you....

So bin-NMUs are appropriate for packages which are waiting for new libpng and which are blocking something else. Pity I can't do them yet. :-)