temporary package removals from testing: freqtweak, cheesetracker, fireflier, seq24

Hi Enrique, Wesley, Martin, Guenter,

This note is to let you know that the source packages freqtweak,
cheesetracker, fireflier, and seq24 are being dropped temporarily from
testing in order to split the wxwindows2.4 and libsigc++-1.2 ABI transitions
from the Qt and JACK ABI transitions which aren't yet ready for testing.
Each of these packages appears to be free of RC bugs in its own right, so
they should all get right back into etch as soon as JACK/Qt/KDE are ready.