Re: File FTBFS bug for bterm-unifont in testing?

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 03:20:16PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> bterm-unifont does not build in testing because one of its
> build-dependencies, libbogl-dev, is not in testing.  This doesn't
> apply to unstable because libbogl-dev is present in unstable.  Should
> I file a bug report about this problem (and others of this sort)?

$ grep-excuses bogl
bogl (- to 0.1.18-1.4)
    Maintainer: Daniel Jacobowitz
    11 days old (needed 10 days)
    Ignoring high urgency setting for NEW package
    Not touching package, as requested by freeze (contact debian-release if update is needed)
    Not considered

no, I think it makes more sense to let bogl into testing.  hint added.