Re: Coordinating upload of teTeX-3.0 to unstable

* Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) [050726 13:17]:
> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> wrote:
> > * Frank K?ster (frank@debian.org) [050726 12:34]:

> >> How long do you expect the transitions to take, and what would you think
> >> is appropriate to replace doubt by knowlegde?
> >
> > What is appropriate for the second: Bring up ftp-master again :)
> >
> > Well, xorg seems to depend only on some small issues. Without being able
> > to investigate further right now, we should be able to solve that in
> > less than a weeks time after ftp-master is available again

> Does that mean that it might take longer until ftp-master is up again?
> After you told me yesterday on IRC (I'm "fant") that it would happen on
> monday US worktime, I was dissapointed to find that it is still down...

I was told yesterday that it is delayed to Tuesday (that is now). I hope
that it will come up in time, but - independend of when it's up again,
it will be about a week or less after that to find out.

Cheers,
Andi