Re: Preparation of the next stable Debian GNU/Linux update (I)

        Hi,

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005, Martin Schulze wrote:
>  2. The package fixes a critical bug which can lead into data loss,
>     data corruption, or an overly broken system, or the package is
>     broken or not usable (anymore).

 I've sent an updated package for gnome-system-monitor in my message
 of the 23th of june to this list:
   http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2005/06/msg00302.html

 I've reminded you of this request in a private mail the 27th of june.

 Is anything preventing inclusion of gnome-system-monitor?  Please
 confirm its inclusion or reject it.

 Thanks for your work.

   Regards,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
"Life is like a sewer - what you get out of it