Re: wanna-build only knows about older versions?

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 04:46:09PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Michael Stone wrote:
> > [3] What is the proper contact procedure? debian-admin seems to be a
> > black hole at the moment--who should team@security.debian.org contact
> > about buildd problems if not d-a?
>
> d-a is wrong, James and Ryan are the people to contact.  They are on
> d-a as well, though.

Do we have a role address for James and Ryan when they serve in this
capacity?

I suspect a lot of people, including many of our developers, don't know
what to call this function if it's not "Debian Administration".

--
G. Branden Robinson
Debian Project Leader