Re: wanna-build only knows about older versions?

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 11:49:15PM +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> * Steve Langasek:

> > Of course security support is essential for released architectures,

> I don't think this is the case.  Apparently, we have successfully
> without security support, therefore it cannot be "essential".

This sentence no verb.  In addition, this sentence big troll.  Can we please
stop playing this little game of implying that the people involved think
it's somehow acceptable to not have security support for stable?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer