recent minutes of release team meeting

Hello,

I see you have published the minutes of a meeting you had recently. I
don't contribute to Debian, so feel free to ignore me on this point, but I
really think you should use people's real full names in addition to their
IRC handles. I have on several occasions had to go through five-year-old
minutes of meetings of organisations I've been involved with, and could
not decode the initials and first names in all necessary cases, at some
cost.

Regards,

Mk