Re: taking over ICU, library/C++ transition issues

Hi,

Am Montag, 20. Juni 2005 23:07 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
> > time. Maybe it's worth to use the system provided icu. OOo2 may be
> > picky about versions, so please check with Rene, if it's possible to
> > use the system version, and which version OOo2 requires.
>
> Yes. It uses 2.6.
>
> Unfortunately it is heavy patched so the possibility of using system-icu is
> not that near.

For completeness' sake, the current patch can be found here. I'll yet you
judge whether you are going to merge it ;-)

http://external.openoffice.org/source/browse/external/icu/icu-2.6.patch?rev=1.11&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Regards,

Rene

--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73