gnome-cpufreq-applet (sarge): embarrassing mistake leaves RC unfixed

Hi everyone,

Thanks to:
	#313457: gnome-cpufreq-applet: package includes patches, but
	doesn't actually use them

which in turns leaves the release-critical

	#308362: gnome-cpufreq-applet: cpufreq-selector segfaults (on
	PPC) due to missing scaling_available_frequencies file

unfixed. Whoops! A one line fix (though the diff is a bit larger thanks
to the automatically refreshed config{guess,sub} files and one new
member to the GNOME Alioth team. The absence of "include
/usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/simple-patchsys.mk" went unnoticed since
gnome-cpufreq-applet worked perfectly fine on my i386 at home.  *sigh*

If possible, could someone please sponsor/upload gnome-cpufreq-applet
into stable-proposed-updates at:
	http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/debian/

Thanks in advanced,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

     Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
	 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & Computer Science, UNSW
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"