Re: Release Notes - Proposed last minute changes

#include <hallo.h>
* Frans Pop [Tue, May 31 2005, 07:05:42PM]:
> I propose to make the following last changes to the release notes.
>
> The first change (in [a]) is in reaction to [1].
> The second change (in [b]) is in reaction to upgrade reports #309548 [2]
> and #310490 [3].
> The third change (in [c]) improves the description of udev somewhat.

There is also a time bomb for people that installed Sarge/Testing in the
last months. apt-setup has created sources.list lines with "testing"
distribution in them. I imagine that now few people will will run into
this trap and get Etch in few weeks though they definitely wanted to run
Sarge (and installed Sarge from "official pre-release SARGE!! CDs").

Regards,
Eduard.
--
The Great Maker has gifted us with great big eyes, and great big
scanners, and great big ah ... well that is no concern of yours.