Use Rivet from unstable

Hi,

First of all, while this bug is certainly a bug, it is not what I would
call 'grave' in the sense that the code doesn't work, it causes damage,
or anything like that.  It's missing a dependency.

It would be nice to get it fixed, but I had thought it was something
minor enough to let it slide and avoid annoying the release folks, who
must be pretty busy.  That said, I guess if someone things it's a grave
bug, I'll submit it to them for their judgement on what to do.  The
version in unstable works fine and has the dependancy and a few other
things fixed in the Debian package.  I would indeed like to see it in
sarge if possible.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to that end.

Thanks,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/