[no subject]

Hi all,

Giuseppe Sacco (in Cc) gently uploaded the new release of aspell-it
(0.60-2). Now it is in unstable for a bit more than a couple of days.
I would like you to take in consideration of including aspell-it-0.60-2
package into Sarge, because it fixes a bad lack, the elided word bug, and
provides a new italian dictionary.

This package is currently used (even when not in an official release) by DDs
and italian traslators in their volunteer contribute to Debian installer and
other software l10n.

Thus I will be very pleased you to help in promoting aspell-it 0.60-2 in
Sarge.

Thank you in advance

Regards

SteX
--
GPG Key = D52DF829 -- Stex -- <stefano.melchior@openlabs.it>
Keyserver http://keyserver.kjsl.com

 Sponsor:
 Scopri come proteggere dai virus il tuo computer e come eliminare
ogni tipo di virus! - clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3212&d=20050512