some package questions about freeze

Hi Release Team,

 I have four questions:
- gradm2, contains a wrapper shell script update, to use absolute
  paths instead of relative ones (#307293); can it be pushed into
  Sarge now or when it is ten days old?
- neon, I was asked to remove Siggy from Uploaders (#298370) by
  Jeroen van Wolffelaar; also should I upload it to
  testing-proposed-updates? More importantly I should revert/reopen
  #285591 (but as it is archived, I have no hopes), I just realised
  the last note after closing it with the package update from Joe Orton
  <jorton@redhat.com> now, that it should be fixed in tla. Thus the bug
  should be reassigned somehow or a new one should be
  reported against tla.
- kernel-patch-grsecurity2, some mistyped things in README.Debian
  (#304974), should I upload it to testing-proposed-updates or wait
  and do more changes before asking for it's Sarge inclusion?
- mozilla-locale-hu, where I missed some updates, a new .xpi is
  available. I would target t-p-u again.

Thanks in advance,
Laszlo/GCS