Re: geda removed from testing?

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 08:35:54AM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> According to http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=geda
> package geda was removed from testing as requested by vorlon (Steve).
> Same for geda-gnetlist, geda-gsymcheck and geda-utils.

> Why is that? I can't see any RC bugs in any of them.

This was a temporary workaround for the fact that britney doesn't have any
support for architecture-specific hints right now, so it was the only way to
get libgeda in on arm because otherwise those packages were left
uninstallable.  All the geda packages that were removed are back in as of
tonight's run.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer