Please hint aptitude into testing

  aptitude 0.2.15.9-2 is now old enough to go into testing.  This version
fixes a bunch of translation bugs and adds conditionally-compiled support for
the security features of apt 0.6 (this support isn't compiled into the binary
that I uploaded, of course, but it will make life easier for users who want
to use the new features).

  It also fixes a really dumb error that I made in creating the documentation,
which caused every aptitude build to fetch an http:// URL and caused FTBFS on
networkless machines.

  Daniel

--
/------------------- Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> ------------------\
|           The thing that really depresses me about my cynicism            |