Re: doesn't work anymore: fatal error

Hi Enrico,

It's true that this is a problem which unfortunately cannot be fixed via
unstable without getting all of the new ocaml in.  We definitely don't want
to have to deal with this broken dependency in a stable release, since it
means partial upgrades to etch will fail (at best, ocaml would have to add a
versioned conflicts with polygen, forcing its removal).

You can try to fix this dependency problem with an upload to
testing-proposed-updates, or if you prefer, we can remove polygen from
testing now and only allow it back in if the transition to ocaml 3.08.3
happens before release.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer