Re: PostgreSQL stalled [was: Re: Release update: debian-installer, kernels, infrastructure, freeze, etch, arm]

Hi Martin,

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 06:15:03PM +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> Andreas Barth [2005-04-01 15:48 +0200]:
> > In the meantime, if you have a release-critical bugfix for sarge that is
> > being held out of testing *only* by a missing arm build, please contact
> > the release team so that we can arrange to push the package in if
> > appropriate.

> Indeed I have such a package. PostgreSQL failed to build on arm and
> m68k some 30 days ago due to a broken xserver-common package; I
> notified the buildd teams about this, m68k is already sorted out now.
> But it would really be nice to get the sid version into Sarge, I only
> do bugfixes for some time now.

> Can you please push this a bit?

> Thanks in advance and have a nice day,

What's the release-critical bugfix involved here?  Ignoring arm
out-of-dateness is *only* an option for RC bugs, everyone else has to wait.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer