Re: Re: Add info on keyboard issue on 2.4->2.6 upgrade in Release Notes?

> Is this actually an issue for USB keyboards on x86, or only for other
> architectures?  If it's only on other architectures, we probably want to
> spell that out.

I know that if I select an USB keyboard on i386 while I have a PC keyboard
attached there are problems. IIRC the breakage is less severe than in the
case of e.g. a Sun keyboard, but it is still there.
So yes, I think this issue is valid for all architectures.

I do not have an USB keyboard, so if anybody is willing to test this,
please do. You should be OK if you can log in remotely and make sure you
can reboot into your old kernel.

A test on a Mac would also be nice.

Cheers,
FJP