Re: please rebuild xfree86 on sparc and m68k

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 03:11:20PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:

> I apologize; I was going by the information on
> http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=xfree86 which shows that
> no log was submitted for the buildd database, perhaps because it
> required special attention to build.
>
> I thank you for the work in getting it uploaded so promptly and for
> responding to my message.

There was some manual work required, since the build timed out. Isn't a 45MB
deb a little excessive? There is no log in the db, because the buildd server
refuses to receive mail directly from my boxes since a couple of weeks, I
assume it is no longer interested in the log files from my machines.
Crest lists the package as installed, I messed up with the changelog when I
had to create it manually, it had the wrong name, so my buildd didn't like
the message it received back when it was finally uploaded and installed. I
guess it is in the archive now, so I can delete the packages here.

Christian