Re: gjdoc (0.7.1-2) and javax-servletapi2.3 (4.0-6) to Sarge

Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:02:04 -0800,
Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> Arnaud,
>
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 06:43:40PM +0100, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>> gjdoc (0.7.1-2) is now able to build acceptable javadoc for java libs
>> and java apps. Thanks to let it go to Sarge.
>
>> With this gjdoc, I've been able to generate the javadoc for package
>> javax-servletapi2.3 (4.0-6) so RC Bug #279374 is now closed. Thanks to
>> let it go to Sarge.
>
>> I'd like to work again on kaffe because it's not perfect, but the
>> release in unstable is far better then the one in testing at the moment
>> (should reach Sarge in 3 days or so).
>
> The gjdoc package can't make it into sarge without the new version of kaffe,
> which fails to build on s390.  This looks like a source regression; can you
> take a look at it?

Dalibor Topic told me it's a typo! ;-) It's already solved upstream,
I'll upload a new kaffe package on Thursday with also a better behaviour
on mips and mipsel (no more JIT but interpretor mode).

Steve, what is the deadline for a kaffe upload to be present in Sarge?

Steve, many thanks for your work,

--
  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud