Re: (fwd) please rebuild xfree86 on sparc and m68k

> The fixed xfree86 has been uploaded, but it requires the chroot to be
> cleaned and the build to be requeued.  Builds have now succeeded for
> all archs except sparc and m68k.

The build should be nearing completion on aahz if there are
no glitches.

You probably know this:
http://buildd.debian.org/stats/m68k-all.txt will show you
what wanna-build knows about m68k unstable packages.  It's
updated hourly.

Package Status at http://crest.debian.org just extracts one
package's info from that file.  For xfree86,

 x11/xfree86_4.3.0.dfsg.1-12: Building by buildd_m68k-aahz [-:]
   Previous state was Needs-Build until 2005 Feb 23 20:23:08

so it's been building for a few days.  That doesn't tell you
if the chroot is broken or not.  You can always poke the
responsible admin.  I've updated that list on crest due to
the yoyo nature of buildd.net.  Apologies for taking so long
to do that.

Rick