Re: Release update: debian-installer, upload targets, kernels, infrastructure

Hi,

Thanks for your work, RMs.

At Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:07:16 +0100,
Andreas Barth wrote:
> testing-proposed-updates, testing-security
> Currently, some further tweaks are being made to optimize the build
> daemons' interface to wanna-build, after which there should only be the
> routine maintenance matter of setting up the wanna-build databases for
> these queues and configuring/updating the testing chroots on the buildds.
>
> In short, this means that the number one blocker on the release is close
> to resolution, and the testing-security and testing-proposed-updates
> queues will both be fully operational in the foreseeable future.  We
> should now be focusing as much as possible on stabilizing the existing
> packages in the archive, to cut down on the number of RC bugs we'll have
> to find and fix after the freeze starts.

"close to resolution" and "foreseeable future" sound really good news, but
when? :-)
"routine maintenance..." looks make busy administrator more busy. Have RMs
good contact with responsible person?

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto