GTK+2.0 2.6.2-3 and buildds running out of space

Hi all,

GTK+2.0 version 2.6.2 has been recently uploaded and it seems to fail to build on some buildds because they ran out of space. Currently it is the case of sparc, arm and s390 buildds.

It seems that this is preventing a lot of packages to go to Sarge (even if the package is only 2 days old), including gftp for which a security alert has just been announced (DSA 686-1). That's mean we definitively need to have this new version of GTK+2.0 in Sarge.

I don't know if the problem with the buildds has been addressed or not, but if need, I can build GTK+2.0 on a sparc machine into a fresh Sid chroot. Please tell me if you find it could be useful.

Bye,
Aurelien

--
  .''`.  Aurelien Jarno               GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer