Please push exim4 4.44-2 into testing

Hi,

please consider pushing exim4 4.44-2 from unstable into testing. The
package hass been in sid for 19 days without bad bugs surfacing. It
fixes a number of small bugs, introduces desireable features and
advances the package to the latest and greatest upstream version.

The upstream patch is rather large, so we tried to concentrate on the
upstream code this time, not changing too much in the packaging code
to reduce breakage possibility.

Package creation has been closely coordinated with aba to ease the
transition into sarge.

If you need any more information, please ask.

Greetings
Marc