Re: [Fwd: Re: Care to sponsor grass?]

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 11:29:38PM -0500, Steve Halasz wrote:
> My sponsor suggested I write to you and request that you consider the
> grass package in the NEW queue for Sarge. It fixes an RC security bug
> and a number of other problems.

This bug is no longer RC because grass is no longer in testing (removed for
precisely this bug).  If you want grass to be considerd for sarge, I would
recommend that you upload a version of the package that fixes the security
bug without introducing changes that require NEW processing by ftpmasters.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer