Request: Please update nfs-utils to 1.0.7-1 for sarge

I understand that nfs-utils (binary packages nfs-kernel-server,
nfs-common, and nhfsstone) is in freeze.  But I'd like to request that
nfs-utils 1.0.7 be pushed into sarge.  NFSv4 support is important, and
that feature is included in nfs-utils 1.0.7.

You've already included libnfsidmap in sarge, and that's the only new
package required for nfs-utils 1.0.7.

Upstream 1.0.7 has not seen any activity for some time, and I have no
new bug reports from sid, so this release seems to be as stable as any
other nfs-utils.  Also, the default configuraiton of nfs-utils 1.0.7
does not enable the NFSv4-specific daemons, so there should be very
little risk in deploying it.

Please let me know if there's any other question I can answer.
--
Chip Salzenberg            - a.k.a. -            <chip@pobox.com>
 "What I cannot create, I do not understand." - Richard Feynman