Obsolete packages of standard priority

Hello.

After a new sarge install yesterday, I ran deborphan and the following
packages were shown:

libreadline5
libdb4.3
libopencdk4
libgnutls7
libgnutls10

Then I removed those and ran deborphan again, and this time the
following packages were shown:

libgcrypt1
libgcrypt7
libtasn1-0

Even if some of the above packages have a good reason to be of standard
priority, or installed by default by debootstrap, I'm almost sure that
this is not the case for all of them. I think a library should not
have standard priority (or higher) if there is not a non-library
package of standard priority which depends on it.

I hope we are able to fix this before the release.

Thanks.