Re: Pushing tpu synaptic to sarge ?

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 07:40:09PM +0100, Jean-Yves LENHOF wrote:
> Seems that some bug are resolved by pushing synaptic_0.53.4-7

> For me this package is easier to use than apt-get for newbies, so
> it should be pushed to sarge...

The bug that this version of the package purports to fix is almost certainly
a bug in libglade2-0, and should have been reported as such.  New versions
of libraries that keep the same package name are not allowed to break
packages that depend on them when upgrading.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer