May I suggest a New Name for Debian unstable? :(

Debian unstable...  it just has a bad sound to it. :(

I was thinking, maybe the devs could vote on a new name for it. Please hear me out. After selecting a new name, then have the archives link "unstable" _and_ "new name" to the same place. After a few years it could easily be phased out.

Main Entry:	unstable
Part of Speech:	adjective
Definition:	doubtful
Synonyms:
ambiguous, borderline, capricious, changeable, dizzy, dubious, erratic, fickle, fitful, fluctuating, giddy, inconsistent, inconstant, insecure, irrational, lubricious, mercurial, mobile, movable, moving, mutable, not fixed, precarious, rickety, risky, rocky, sensitive, shaky, shifty, slippery, suspect, teetering, temperamental, ticklish, tricky, uncertain, unpredictable, unsettled, unsteady, untrustworthy, vacillating, variable, volatile, wavering, weak, weaving, wiggly, wobbly

Source:  	Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)

There are other synonyms that I'm sure aren't listed here. My favorite(not listed), would be "flux". I'm very new to the list here, but please consider this as a serious proposal.

[Pretend you're a new user(possibly coming from a less than stable OS...) and you were given the choice:
Debian unstable or Debian flux?

If anything, I think "nonstatic" would be most proper... but I don't think that's a real word.]