[stable-proposed-update] backup-manager "stable" version

Hello,

Backup Manager 0.6 (stable version) was released[1] a couple of days ago.
This version has a better shape than the one in sarge and is much more
useful (more features).

A lot of users asked me if it was possible to backport "officially"
backup-manager 0.6 to sarge. The dependencies are very light and the
0.6-1 package installs corectly over a sarge system.

Moreover, the version in sarge was a development version (0.5.7) while the
one I'm speaking about (0.6) is not (bug fixes[2], full translations,
features harmonization...).

Is that something possible or should I say to my users that they have to
wait for etch, or use manually the sid package on their sarge system?

Thanks

  1: http://www.backup-manager.org/releases/06/
  2:
  http://bugzilla.backup-manager.org/cgi-bin/showdependencytree.cgi?id=7

PS: The 0.6-1 package is ready and is being reviewed by my sponsor at the time
of this writing.

--
Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
                                    0x1EE5DD34