Re: why/does bigloo/skribe needs hinting into testing ?

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 03:10:24PM +0100, Yann Dirson wrote:

> For some reason bigloo and skribe have not yet migrated into testing.
> The only reason seems to be their quasi-circular build-dependency
> relationship, so maybe they need hinting.  OTOH, shouldn't
> katie/whoever see them as a single migratable set anyway ?

trying: bigloo
skipped: bigloo (14 <- 1257)
    got: 4+0: a-4
    * alpha: skribe

http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_output.txt.gz

This has nothing to do with build-dependencies, it has to do with not being
able to update either package alone without leaving skribe uninstallable in
testing.  For computational reasons, this is not done automatically by
britney.