Please remove ksetisaver from testing (RoM)

Recent changes to SETI@home render ksetisaver unusable until some serious
work is done to convert it to BOINC.  Please remove it from testing.

The same is true for the setiathome package.  I'm not the maintainer
of that, but I suggest that it be removed from testing since it's currently
unusable. wmsetimon and tkseti probably have the same
problem, but I haven't looked to see whether they're 'BOINCified' yet.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

A thousand reasons. http://www.thousandreasons.org/
Lies, theft, war, kidnapping, torture, rape, murder...
Get me out of this fascist nightmare!