fixed make is available

A fixed version of make has been uploaded; as this was already fixed in make
upstream CVS, I think the conclusion is that this is not a cdbs bug, just a
make one.  Closing the bugs on cdbs accordingly.

Also closing the bugs on digikam and licq, which have already been
requeued for binNMUs with the new make (and, in the case of digikam, already
built successfully on i386).

m68k folks, it looks like the new make FTBFS on m68k, which bears some
investigating.  The, um, "good" news is that the broken version *also*
FTBFS, so all buildds should still have a working make in their chroots and
this won't slow things down any. :)