m68k (was Re: C++ transitions status report

>> And the following library packages haven't built in c2 versions on
>> all architectures, and therefore prevent other packages from
>> transitioning:
>
>> pdfkit.framework -- m68k (blocks viewpdf.app, gworkspace.app)
>
>m68k should just be ignored for these purposes; the arch is doing much
>better than in past months, but it's still not quite keeping up to the point
>that we're checking installability counts there.

Yes, but...

I didn't think it was a good idea to reupload the packages
depending on that library, or to queue them for rebuilding on m68k,
since they'd end up linked to the old version of libstdc++ on m68k.
Until the transitioned library built.

Am I right about that?

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>