Re: List of remaining libraries for C++ transition

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 09:51:35PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> This is just a rundown of what little is left, and why.

May I add scim into this list (scim in stable should build libscim0, but
didn't; scim in unstable fixed this and builds libscim8)?

scim is currently blocked by scim-tables and scim-m17n.  scim-tables
0.5.4-1 finishes the transition and is in NEW queue right now.
scim-m17n has bug #335957 with a patch from me.

The only non-scim-module rdepends of libscim8 is mlterm (binary
mlterm-im-scim).

Ming
2005.11.09