Re: testing security status (post kde)

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 04:18:23AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 04:58:17PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > uim
> > 	scheduled for removal
>
> Has reverse deps, though, so it's not going anywhere at the moment.  Frank,
> thoughts on this?

Someone should be begin with actually closing the security bug since
the maintainer made an error in the changelog entry. And why was 327711
tagged fixed-upstream but not closed with the new upstream version?

Anyway, none of the issues is worth keeping the security fix out of
testing and the removal hint is more a todo reminder for me currently...
Can drop it for now.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>