Notes on possibly bypassing perl stallage

So, as detailed in a previous message, if we're willing to live with
breaking libgtkxmhtml-perl in 'testing' and removing rapidsvn and pysvn from
'testing' temporarily, we can put through the  GNOME 1/libpng cluster without
perl.

So I investigated what would be needed to break the linkage between perl
and the giant KDE cluster.  This is what I found:
* break kdesdk-misc in 'testing' (subversion dependency)
* either remove sqlrelay from 'testing' or (better)
  break libfirstworks-sqlr-perl and libdbd-sqlrelay-perl in 'testing'

And that's it.  Of course, more uploads or builds may cause more to appear.
:-P

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

A thousand reasons. http://www.thousandreasons.org/
Lies, theft, war, kidnapping, torture, rape, murder...
Get me out of this fascist nightmare!