Re: BinNMUs wanted for libpng issues

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 01:22:52AM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Please forward this whereever appropriate.
> The following packages were built against the libpng with overly strict
> shlibs on one or more architectures, and to ease testing transition problems,
> binNMUs are desired.

> (See http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2005/10/msg00149.html )

> libwxgtk2.4-dev (m68k, source is wxwindows)

m68k is the one arch we can't do binNMUs on yet.  We're also ignoring it for
testing transitions, so there's not really a hurry either.

> libgdk-pixbuf2 (arm, source is gdk-pixbuf)

Already been queued; it failed, given back again.

> gif2png (arm)

Queued.  Arm is struggling to keep up right now, so it may take a bit for a
build to happen.

> gdk-imlib11 (sparc, source is imlib)

Also queued.

> dillo (sparc -- but deserves rebuild on all arches for new openssl)

only i386 and ia64 have a dependency on libssl0.9.7.  Queued on these three
archs.

> ygraph (arm, sparc)

Also queued.

> You know, that's a much shorter list than I thought it would be.

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?staller=libpng suggests that there's
opportunity to add to this list, though I don't know how many of these
packages we need to worry about just yet.