Version 0.9.8a with symbol versioning released

Hi Kurt (etc.),

I just uploaded openssl version 0.9.8a which features symbol versioning.
It will hit the archive in the next hours and get autobuilded. I think
we should do a proper anouncement to d-d(-a) about the upload and that
the maintainers should at least rebuild their shared library packages.

I tried to coordinate the symbol versioning with upstream and other
distros but got virtually no answer. I filed a bug agains openssl
upstream and the bug was acknowledged. And I hear by rumor, that
upstream will include symbol versioning with version 1.0.0.

I think we have to do the first step. So here it is.

Christoph
Christoph Martin, Leiter der EDV der Verwaltung, Uni-Mainz, Germany
 Internet-Mail:  Christoph.Martin@Uni-Mainz.DE
  Telefon: +49-6131-3926337
      Fax: +49-6131-3922856