mini-freeze for apt/libsigc++/gtkmm2.0

Hi all,

This is a quick note to let you know that things are nearly ready to allow
updates of apt, libsigc++1.2, gtkmm2.0, and related packages into etch as
part of the C++ ABI transition.  At this point, the main blocker is perl,
which is expected to be a candidate for testing soon once a new upload takes
place to fix an arm build failure.  Please don't upload any of these
packages to unstable without coordination with the release team until the
packages have successfully transitioned to etch.  The status of your
packages can of course always be tracked using packages.qa.debian.org or
qa.debian.org/developer.php.

The full list of affected packages follows, grouped by maintainer.

APT Development Team <deity@lists.debian.org>
   apt
   python-apt

Bradley Bell <btb@debian.org>