libbonobouimm1.3/libbonobomm1.3

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Unlike other gnome*mm libraries that have been removed from unstable
> recently, libbonobouimm1.3 and libbonobomm1.3 are not obsolete -- the
> bindings may be useful to some people even if they aren't currently used by
> any packages we ship.
Ah, interesting.  Good point which I somehow hadn't figured out.  Stupid
me.  :-P

....in which case they should be rebuilt against gtkmm2.4, as implied by
upstream's placement of them with the gtkmm 2.8 libraries.   Bugs filed.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

This space intentionally left blank.