libsigc++-1.2 hint notes

I'm trying to get an NMU for glademm uploaded to remove the spurious
build-dependencies.  After that, I propose that libbonobouimm1.3 and
libbonobomm1.3 be removed from unstable as they'll be totally unused.

gtkglextmm should be removed from testing (bug #320577).  It has no reverse
dependencies.  Anyway, the new version won't depend on libsigc++-1.2.

libapt-front needs a new upload to fix its RC bug, and needs to be added
to the hint (depends on apt, depended on by debtags).

gtkmm2.0/2.2.12-1.3 needs to be added to the hint; there are still a few
packages which are not being transitioned away from it at this time, namely
mysql-admin and mysql-query-browser (both of which are otherwise ready to
go in).

sigcperl/0.2.0-3 (producing libsigcperl1c2 binary) needs to be added to the
hint because sigc (producing the libsigc-perl binary) depends on it.

fireflier and cheesetracker will need to be removed from testing, as both
depend on KDE as well as on gtkmm2.0.

Similarly, seq24 and freqtweak will need to be removed, as they
depend on JACK as well as libsigc++-1.2.

Apart from that, everything is waiting for perl.  And I think that's it;
any other problems are just waiting periods and uploads.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden@twcny.rr.com>

"(Instead, we front-load the flamewars and grudges in
the interest of efficiency.)" --Steve Lanagasek,