libmath-bigint-gmp-perl being removed temporarily from testing

Hi Laurent,

I'm writing to let you know that libmath-bigint-gmp-perl is going to be
temporarily removed from testing.  Not through any fault of yours, the
package can't be updated in testing right now because perl isn't building on
arm, but we need to update to libgmp3c2 in testing because gcc-4.0 depends
on it, and most of the rest of the archive depends on the new version of
gcc-4.0.

Your package should get back into testing just fine on its own once perl's
build issues are tracked down.

Thanks,