Re: clarifications on bjorn.haxx.se

Hi

* Frank Lichtenheld schrieb am 04.10.05, um 15:50 Uhr:
> On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 02:19:51PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > * vdr, vdr-plugin-bitstreamout, vdr-plugin-console, vdr-plugin-dvd,
> > vdr-plugin-femon, vdr-plugin-freecell, vdr-plugin-games, vdr-plugin-mp3,
> > vdr-plugin-osdteletext, vdr-plugin-prefermenu, vdr-plugin-remote,
> > vdr-plugin-vcd, vdr-plugin-weather
> >
> > => hint for them to enter testing together?
>
> Urgs...
> Hint added

Thanks for hinting the packages into testing - i was about to ask for
hinting them anyway. ;-)

But which makes me wonder is why packages with such depends need to be
hinted into testing manually - it used to work very well without
manual hinting in the past - since when and why was this changed in
the testing migration scripts? Did i miss some kind of announcement
about this? It this supposed to be just temporally or not?

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Schmidt, Debian VDR Team