Re: Resignation as Debian Release Manager

* Branden Robinson:

> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 12:10:00AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
>> I hereby tender my resignation as Debian Release Manager.
>
> Thanks for your outstanding service, Colin.  Reinventing the team
> mid-release was not easy, but you and Steve didn't flinch from it and did a
> great job.

Yes, thanks indeed.

Branden, would you please document publicly the delegation you made in
this context (and Colin alluded to)?

I think we already have enough trouble with non-transparent
delegations which are disputed by the delegates. 8-) (Not that I think
it would be a problem in this case.)