Re: nntp not propigating to testing

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 12:49:15AM -0700, Blars Blarson wrote:
> nntp 1.5.12.1-19 fixed the release criitcal bug 61 days ago, but it
> has not propigated to testing.  The pts claims this is because it is
> buggy.

http://bugs.debian.org/260732

This bug is listed as "done", but the bug closure message is missing from
the bug log.  This has been associated in the past with bugs being
incorrectly indexed, and in this case it means britney believes the bug is
still open.

AIUI, you're in a better position to fix the bug log than I am. :)