Re: orbit2cpp

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 04:53:35PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Bradley Bell appears to be missing in action.

Or on vacation.

> orbit2cpp has only the unused libbonobomm1.3 and libbonobouimm1.3
> as reverse depends.  It currently has a nasty misbuilt version on ARM,
> and doesn't build properly on ARM due to a GCC bug.

> Perhaps these should all be dropped from unstable.  But they should certainly
> be dropped from testing.

> remove orbit2cpp/1.3.9-1
> remove libbonobomm1.3/1.3.8-2.2
> remove libbonobouimm1.3/1.3.7-3.1

> This cleans up the libsigc++1.2 dependency tree a little.

And glademm build-depends on libbonobouimm1.3-dev.  This may be a bug, but
the net result is that there's more here than just unused libraries.

libsigc++-1.2 won't go in until libsigc++-2.0 goes in first, and it's also
tied up with the Qt transition right now, so I'm not going to bump these out
just yet.